Nokia is the world leader in mobile phones and it has also eclipsed the market share of camera phone manufacturers in the process of leading from pole to pole. The reason for their leadership can only be described by the fact that Nokia keeps improving stuff.
Nokia released its S60 5th Edition UI for touchscreen-based smart phone like Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97. Now if you are looking for some software to capture screenshots in these new handsets then all those S60 3rd Edition won’t help you a great deal. There is an application called Best Screen Snap which can help you to do screen capture if you are lucky enough to have bought Nokia 5800 & Nokia N97.
Best ScreenSnap can setup to use the camera capture key to snap screenshots and automatically save the screenshots to user-defined storage (phone memory or microSD memory card). Best ScreenSnap setting page allows user to define screenshot default quality (higher quality means a bigger size of screenshot) and the default behavior after taking a screenshot (automatically save to memory or send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email).
You may also like to read:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Available In Select Markets Now
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Hands On Review
- Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Vs Blackberry Storm
- Nokia 5800 Xpress Music or Tube Preview
- How to Take screenshots on your iPhone 3G
- How to Capture a Screenshot on a Mac
- How To Capture A Screenshot Of A Web Page
- Screenshot Capture Tools For Windows
- iPhone gives Nokia goosebumps, so they prepone Nokia N96 launch in India
- Nokia 6208C Appears On Chinese Nokia Site