When it comes to mobile phones, China is perhaps best known for its copycat handsets. You know them looking like the originals but offering fewer features and a built quality that makes them non recommendable. However QiGi i6, is one of the latest smartphones to come from China, is nothing like that. It’s a quite nicely designed device.
Yet the handset is not interesting due to its look, but due to its ability to run either Windows Mobile 6.1 or Google’s Android OS.
The buyer can chose to install and use either one of the OS on the QiJi i6 phone. When he gets tired of one he can install the other on it. It packs a 624MHz processor, 256MB of ROM, 128MB of RAM, a trackball, and in lieu of a QWERTY slide an on-screen Chinese keyboard with stylus support that we haven’t seen before.
Apart from getting along well with Android and Windows Mobile, QiGi i6 also features:
- A 2.8 inches touchscreen display
- On- Screen QWERTY Keyboard
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity
- 2 Megapixel camera
- 624 MHz processor
- MicroSD card support upto 4 GB
You may also like to read:
- Mobile video streaming : Live Stream Mobile
- Better Window Task Management Application MKN Task Explorer
- Firefox Mobile In Your Mobile Phones Soon
- No Mobile But Mobile Software from Google
- HTC Dream : First Android Phone to Reach your Hands
- Top 20 S60 mobile applications
- Virgin Mobile Arc
- Windows Mobile 6.1
- YouTube to go mobile
- OCR for your mobile phone.