Cowon has introduced two new personal media players which the company is expected to showcase at IFA 2008. IFAÂ is one of the largest consumer electronics fair held at Berlin and electronic companies from across the world display their latest products and technologies.
Cowon’s latest PSP are high on style and function with plenty to keep everyone at peace. O2 is a simple design and derives the look from the previous media players of Cowon. It has a 4.3″ touch screen with multemedia compatibility with these formats – DivX, XviD, MPEG4, WM9, H .264 video files and WMA, MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, OGG audio files. It has an electronic dictionary as well while it is available in memory capacity of 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB as well.
The second media player is S9 which has perfect curves and cuts with enough meat inside the system. It runs on a 500Mhz dual-core CPU with supported features like Bluetooth, electronic dictionary and Digital Media Broadcasting. It has a touch screen of 3.3″ which supports 16 million colors.
You may also like to read:
- Cowon N2 adds GPS and mobile TV to media players
- Zen Mosaic MP3 players now available in USA
- Sony Releases New Walkman Players
- Nokia introduces instant messaging with location sharing
- Windows Media Player 11
- Sling Media Acquired in $380 Million
- iNokia Media Transfer 1.0 beta for Mac OS
- 3′s Flat Rate Skype and Media Over 3G
- Web2.0 Media trading community
- Media Center PCs not pulling Buyers