The ninjas at BGR have finally discovered the Dell’s smartphone that we have been hearing about since last few days. It has finally been pictured and it seems like a good enough addition to the Android powered devices such as HTC Hero. The front of the phone is not as delicious but then these are just grainy pictures so we better not be too judgmental.
Now coming to the features, the Dell Ophone mini3i or whatever it is called at launch will have an on-screen QWERT keyboard with handwriting recognition and multi-touch UI. These efficacy of these things can only be realized once you use it with your own fingers.
Okay, it will have a 3 MP camera with auto-focus and flash. It holds the capoability to shoot videos at 30fps. A-GPS is also such a welcome addition. Other good stuff includes Microsoft Exchange support along with support for Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM. The device is spec’d to have a weight of 103 grams which is okay for a smartphone.
All in all good to have some more Android goodness. Now we are waiting for the day when it is officially launched.
Source: Boy Genius Report
You may also like to read:
- Dell Android smartphone to be launched in China
- HTC Hero Android smartphone
- LG KS500 Revealed
- Modular Linux phone revealed
- Dell Selling Its First AMD Laptop
- Dell is now selling AMD desktops
- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Review
- HP beats Dell on global PC shipments
- SugarSync Comes To Android
- HTC Magic is Second Android Phone