Hardly a day goes by when Android is not making some news these days. This is a good thing in my opinion. Android is more open when it comes to mobile phone Operating Systems than most of others including the iPhone. If only Apple had been little more transparent about its app verification and approval process I might not have said that. The news about Android this time around is that Dell is going to launch an Android powered smartphone in few days.
The device will be launched in China by the China Mobile in next few days. It will be called Ophone mini3i and we are excited to know what is under its hood. The details which have so far been revealed are an iPhone like touchscreen and that’s it. Few more days and then we will have a clear picture.
You may also like to read:
- China QiGi i6 Supports Both Android And Window Mobile
- HTC Snap QWERTY Smartphone Launched
- Nokia launched the E62 Smartphone in India
- AT&T Launched RIM Blackberry Curve 8320 Smartphone
- HTC Hero Android smartphone
- Dell Selling Its First AMD Laptop
- Dell is now selling AMD desktops
- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Review
- HP beats Dell on global PC shipments
- LG KF600 launched