Big Bertha Thing Faculty
Posted: 01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med
301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.
Students Research Faculty
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)
Big Bertha Thing galios
Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David W. Fenton" <XXXuse...@dfenton.com.invalid>
Date: May 30, 6:57*pm
Subject: Any suggestion for Access forums after June 1?
"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <arv...@mvps.invalid>
wrote innews:e4I1u4t$[email protected]:
> The Microsoft NNTP newsgroups will close.No, no, no, no.
Usenet simply doesn't work that way.
The MS NNTP server will close, and the web interface to that server
will be gone.
But the newsgroups can and will continue to be propagated on all the
other NNTP servers that carry them.
Now, it's possible for MS to issue a rmgroup command, but those are
so easily forged that most NNTP servers have been ignoring them for
eons, so it's unlikely that any effort MS makes to cleanse Usenet of
its public newsgroups will work.
I recently read that the "powers that be" are considering creating a
bunch of new MS newsgroups in the comp.* hieararchy to replace the
ms.public newsgroups, so keep your eyes open for that.
David W. Fenton * * * * * * * * *http://www.dfenton.com/
usenet at dfenton dot com * *http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/