Can I Use Windows Vista To Restore My PC Backup Without A Vista Partition But With A Vista DVD?

Posted: 04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
I Am Planning To Install Linux So I Am Formatting My Hard Drive Completely. If Linux Fails Or I Don't Like Then I Would Like To Revert Back To Vista So Can I Use The Vista DVD To Restore My Computer The Way It Was With The PC Backup Without A Vista Partition.

Can I Use Windows Vista To Restore My PC Backup Without A Vista Partition But With A Vista DVD?

Responses to "Can I Use Windows Vista To Restore My PC Backup Without A Vista Partition But With A Vista DVD?"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On