Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?

Posted: 09-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know of any really good AI, non-network Chess, Poker, Checkers,
Backgammon and Terrace freeware games for Windows Vista. I don't want a
network game, just playing against the computer. Advanced if available.
Thank you in advance.


Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?


Responses to "Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?"

Ken
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?
Posted: 09-25-2008, 03:23 AM
Anyone have an answer to this? Thanks.


"Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:uDxkio$GJHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Does anyone know of any really good AI, non-network Chess, Poker,
> Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace freeware games for Windows Vista. I don't
> want a network game, just playing against the computer. Advanced if
> available. Thank you in advance.
>
>
Olórin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?
Posted: 09-25-2008, 08:41 AM
"Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:O9N1T4rHJHA.456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Anyone have an answer to this? Thanks.
>
>
> "Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:uDxkio$GJHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Does anyone know of any really good AI, non-network Chess, Poker,
>> Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace freeware games for Windows Vista. I
>> don't want a network game, just playing against the computer. Advanced if
>> available. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>
>
Looks like not! For general recommendations on games you'll probably get
quicker answers by Googling around.

"...really good... advanced... freeware..." - good luck! You may just have
to end up paying.


Ken
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Chess, Poker, Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace Freeware AI Games?
Posted: 09-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Ya, I got a few. I've got a couple of good ones already. I thought maybe
someone could recommend something.




"Olórin" <incanus@erkljrjre890aeraekj4na.com> wrote in message
news:u07WOquHJHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> "Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:O9N1T4rHJHA.456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Anyone have an answer to this? Thanks.
>>
>>
>> "Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> news:uDxkio$GJHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> Does anyone know of any really good AI, non-network Chess, Poker,
>>> Checkers, Backgammon and Terrace freeware games for Windows Vista. I
>>> don't want a network game, just playing against the computer. Advanced
>>> if available. Thank you in advance.
>>>
>>>
>>
>
> Looks like not! For general recommendations on games you'll probably get
> quicker answers by Googling around.
>
> "...really good... advanced... freeware..." - good luck! You may just have
> to end up paying.
>
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two new games Chess Titan and other one Missing from my Games Expl Nikhil Windows Vista Games 3 09-04-2008 02:54 PM
Saved Games (Chess For Example) K Norton Windows Vista Games 1 10-12-2006 02:52 PM
Texas Hold'em Poker, Blackjack and other games for MSN Messenger - BuddyPlay Robert Windows XP Messenger 0 08-23-2004 07:58 PM
Play Poker! $100 Free At EmpirePoker.com - World's Largest Poker Room The Poker Bonus Staff Windows XP Games 4 08-05-2004 04:21 PM
WINDOWS XP HOME ALL INTERNET GAMES CHECKERS, SPADES, BACKGAMMON, ETC NO LONGER BNSE@BELLSOUTH.NET Windows XP Games 3 04-19-2004 12:56 PM