Real Geek Forums

Real Geek Forums (http://www.realgeek.com/forums/index.php)
-   Windows XP Help & Support (http://www.realgeek.com/forums/windows-xp-help-and-support-27/)
-   -   Dirty volume (http://www.realgeek.com/forums/dirty-volume-212972.html)

Carl 12-06-2003 04:19 AM

Dirty volume
 
Hi everyone
Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
dirty or the volume is clean.
I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
Thanks in advance

--
Carl



dev 12-06-2003 05:26 AM

Re: Dirty volume
 
Carl said:
Quote:

> Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
> dirty or the volume is clean.
> I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
http://www.buildorbuy.org/dirtybit.html

--
For most XP answers and tweaks... http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org http://support.microsoft.com


Carl 12-07-2003 04:55 AM

Dirty Volume
 
Hi everyone
Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
dirty or the volume is clean.
I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
Thanks in advance
Carl



dev 12-07-2003 05:14 AM

Re: Dirty Volume
 
Carl said:
Quote:

> Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
> dirty or the volume is clean.
> I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
I believe that you asked this yesterday, and the question was answered.

Today, see the reply in the other group you posted this to. If you must
post to more than one group, kindly cross-post (all groups from a single
message) instead of multi-posting (individual, identical messages in each
group). Thanks.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks... http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org http://support.microsoft.com


Carl 12-07-2003 05:57 PM

Re: Dirty Volume
 
Hi Again
For everyones information this is the only reference to my post that shows
up on my computer, and i sure would like ann explanation to my question.
This news group sure doesn't apear to be doing me much good with answers
like this.
My other post never showed up at all on MY pc, so i tried here.
Thanks , Carl
"dev" <dev@null.invalid> wrote in message
news:%23nERtDIvDHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
Quote:

> Carl said:
>
Quote:

> > Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
> > dirty or the volume is clean.
> > I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
>
> I believe that you asked this yesterday, and the question was answered.
>
> Today, see the reply in the other group you posted this to. If you must
> post to more than one group, kindly cross-post (all groups from a single
> message) instead of multi-posting (individual, identical messages in each
> group). Thanks.
>
> --
> For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htmhttp://support.microsoft.com
Quote:

>


dev 12-07-2003 07:18 PM

Re: Dirty Volume
 
Carl said:
Quote:

> "dev" <dev@null.invalid> wrote in message
> news:%23nERtDIvDHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
Quote:

>>
>> Carl said:
>>
Quote:

>> > Got a question here , What does it mean when your PC says the volume is
>> > dirty or the volume is clean.
>> > I would like to know what the dirty volume phrase means.
>>
>> I believe that you asked this yesterday, and the question was answered.
>>
>> Today, see the reply in the other group you posted this to. If you must
>> post to more than one group, kindly cross-post (all groups from a single
>> message) instead of multi-posting (individual, identical messages in each
>> group).
>
> For everyones' information this is the only reference to my post that shows
> up on my computer, and I sure would like ann explanation to my question.
> This news group sure doesn't apear to be doing me much good with answers
> like this.
> My other post never showed up at all on MY pc, so I tried here.
Is the newsreader's VIEW choices set to display ALL messages or UNREAD
messages? Your posts are there, along with replies.

As to the question, check out...http://www.buildorbuy.org/dirtybit.html

Or search http://google.com for "dirty volume"


--
For most XP answers and tweaks... http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org http://support.microsoft.com



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2007 RealGeek.com. All rights reserved.