dissapearing screen

Posted: 02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my new
vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?

dissapearing screen


Responses to "dissapearing screen"

DL
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: dissapearing screen
Posted: 02-24-2009, 11:53 PM
Does shift+Alt+Tab show your program?
In Task Manger are the apps shown as running? (either in Apps or Processes)
If not does Event Viewer reveal any err's?


"Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
news:OwzsBWqlJHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
>screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my
>new vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
>vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?

Leo Kline
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: dissapearing screen
Posted: 02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
I assume that you suggest checking these three things right after the
failure has occured. If not then the answer to your first two questions is
yes and the answer to the third is that I do not find any errors recorded in
the event viewer.
"DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
news:eYiYgstlJHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Does shift+Alt+Tab show your program?
> In Task Manger are the apps shown as running? (either in Apps or
> Processes)
> If not does Event Viewer reveal any err's?
>
>
> "Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
> news:OwzsBWqlJHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
>>screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my
>>new vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
>>vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?
>
>
DL
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: dissapearing screen
Posted: 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM
When the problem occurs

"Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
news:eQuvpA3lJHA.4420@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>I assume that you suggest checking these three things right after the
>failure has occured. If not then the answer to your first two questions is
>yes and the answer to the third is that I do not find any errors recorded
>in the event viewer.
> "DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
> news:eYiYgstlJHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Does shift+Alt+Tab show your program?
>> In Task Manger are the apps shown as running? (either in Apps or
>> Processes)
>> If not does Event Viewer reveal any err's?
>>
>>
>> "Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
>> news:OwzsBWqlJHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
>>>screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my
>>>new vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
>>>vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?
>>
>>
>

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dissapearing files Bridgette Windows Vista File Management 4 08-21-2007 06:48 PM
dissapearing icons - please help free.teranews.com Mandriva Linux 1 12-02-2005 04:09 PM
Dissapearing network Jeff Windows XP Network & Web 4 02-14-2004 03:23 AM
dissapearing act SHelly Windows XP Help & Support 0 11-01-2003 08:54 AM
DVD-ROM & CD-RW keep dissapearing ?? Danny Windows XP Hardware 0 10-07-2003 02:18 PM