Hi Everyone

Posted: 06-26-2006, 01:05 AM
Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
gardent and take some pictures.
--
--
Andre
Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta


Hi Everyone


Responses to "Hi Everyone"

Mario Rosario
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 01:09 AM
Welcome back.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>
dotcom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 01:36 AM
HI Andre (waving hand). Hope you're feeling better now and welcome back.
We missed ya!
dotcom

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>

The View Master!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 01:42 AM

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
Aloha! Andre!

May The Tiki God, Smile Upon You...

http://origamiproject.com/gallery/im...range_tiki.png

;-)

Daphne Foldes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 01:55 AM
Hello Mr. Andre

I hope you are feeling better now. My Dad is also coming around slowly. Your health is the most important thing in life. Take care

Bye

--
Daphne

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>
Bill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 02:07 AM
Welcome Back - may the Gods of Good Health be with you


"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>
Travis King
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Welcome back. Hope you're feeling better.
"Bill" <smile@here.com> wrote in message
news:O9hlSVMmGHA.2112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Welcome Back - may the Gods of Good Health be with you
>
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
>> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
>> gardent and take some pictures.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>>
>>
>
Colin Barnhorst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 02:41 AM
Just when I was getting my message store under control!

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Thank you all for the kind thoughts, and sorry about the Mail Store Colin,
you better make room.
---
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
> gardent and take some pictures.
> --
> --
> Andre
> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>
>
Colin Barnhorst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Hi Everyone
Posted: 06-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Partition Magic, anyone?

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:54372994-8194-4510-8F1E-E2ABA0733CFA@microsoft.com...
> Thank you all for the kind thoughts, and sorry about the Mail Store Colin,
> you better make room.
> ---
>> Andre
>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:u4KXPyLmGHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Sorry you haven't seen me much lately, but I was sick (again) and my
>> Internet was giving a whole lot of issues, so I used the time to enjoy my
>> gardent and take some pictures.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>>
>>
>

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump