I`m running Windows Vista with S1 and Windows Live OneCare. do I need windows firewall turn on too

Posted: 04-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Do you mean SP1? ;-) As long as you have OneCare, you have all bases covered. OneCare comes with its own firewall, however, it can be disabled.

I`m running Windows Vista with S1 and Windows Live OneCare. do I need windows firewall turn on too

Responses to "I`m running Windows Vista with S1 and Windows Live OneCare. do I need windows firewall turn on too"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On