Intel alert service

Posted: 04-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my pc with
Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped working will
find a solution at a later date

Intel alert service


Responses to "Intel alert service"

Myweb
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Intel alert service
Posted: 04-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Hello Patti,

Did you use symantec anti virus?

Best regards

Myweb
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights.
> Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> working will find a solution at a later date
>

patti
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Intel alert service
Posted: 04-29-2007, 11:08 AM
yes i did

"Myweb" wrote:
> Hello Patti,
>
> Did you use symantec anti virus?
>
> Best regards
>
> Myweb
> Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
> no rights.
>
> > Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> > pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> > working will find a solution at a later date
> >
>
>
>
CB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Intel alert service
Posted: 04-29-2007, 06:50 PM
You can do yourself a huge favor by removing any and all Norton security
software from your system. You will have to reinstall your OS if you wish to
remove all remnants of Norton from your system. Norton/Symantec is not
compatible with the Vista OS, in my opinion, based upon personal experiences.

"patti" wrote:
> yes i did
>
> "Myweb" wrote:
>
> > Hello Patti,
> >
> > Did you use symantec anti virus?
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Myweb
> > Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
> > no rights.
> >
> > > Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> > > pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> > > working will find a solution at a later date
> > >
> >
> >
> >
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Red Alert 1 Toaster Windows XP Games 2 08-15-2004 04:54 PM
New printer alert service error Marvin C. Windows XP Printers / Scanners / Fax 2 02-10-2004 04:39 PM
alert Tom Customize Windows XP 1 11-20-2003 03:09 AM
See update - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - W32.Swen.A@mm Worm - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT nemo Windows XP Photos 0 10-12-2003 12:29 PM
See update - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - W32.Swen.A@mm Worm - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT - VIRUS ALERT nemo Windows XP Printers / Scanners / Fax 0 10-12-2003 12:29 PM