Is there a pdf printer driver which does NOT require admin rights for installation?

Posted: 01-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I want to install a pdf printer driver so that I can print from e.g. Word or IntExp
into a pdf file.

However most of the pdf printer driver installation procedures require admin rights.

Is there a driver or tool which does NOT right admin account rights and which allows printing into pdf
from the mentioned software above?

Meg

Is there a pdf printer driver which does NOT require admin rights for installation?

Responses to "Is there a pdf printer driver which does NOT require admin rights for installation?"

VanguardLH

Re: Is there a pdf printer driver which does NOT require admin rights for installation?
Posted: 01-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Meg Alteri wrote:

NOTE: Meg inappropriately used the FollowUp-To header. My reply
duplicated to the other original newsgroups. If the topic was not
appropriate for discussion in the other newsgroup, Meg should not have
posted there! Stop being rude, Meg.

(Sorry for the disconnected multipost of my reply but I didn't notice
Meg used the FollowUp-To header until after I sent my reply to her
choice of a home group at microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support.)
> I want to install a pdf printer driver so that I can print from e.g. Word or IntExp
> into a pdf file.
>
> However most of the pdf printer driver installation procedures require admin rights.
>
> Is there a driver or tool which does NOT right admin account rights and which allows printing into pdf
> from the mentioned software above?
So ask the owner of the host that you are borrowing to install the
software. *Drivers* require admin privileges.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes