Lenovo T61 ThinkVangtage Missing

Posted: 03-31-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi, professional,

I use ThinkVantage Rescure and Recovery to back up my entire laptop harddisk to an external USB hard driver regulary. I can resore the full content back by pressing the bule button at start-up. Everything works fine.

PROBLEM

Yesterday I thought it is better to ghost my laptop with ghost software. I ghosted two partitions to an image and I put the image file into my USB harddisk. Now, I want to test
the ghost image. Start machine with thumb drive and imaging started. After 30 minutes, it is done. But it gave me " NTLDR is compressed" error.

QUESTION

My experiment failed, so I have to image my machine back by my previous ThinkVantage image. After rebooting, when I press the blue button, the restore menu is missing. Well, last choice is to reinstall everything all over again booting from CD-ROM with Windows XP disk, install drivers, .....

How can I run ThinkVantage after it is not in my hard disk any more?

Thanks a lot

email: canadaline@msn.com

Lenovo T61 ThinkVangtage Missing

Responses to "Lenovo T61 ThinkVangtage Missing"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes