Post New Thread Forum Tools Search this Forum

Word 2008: Bug when selecting font in Formatting Palette drop-down

Posted by whooba@officeformac.com | 0 replies | 03-24-2009
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does anyone have a fix for this bug? When selecting a font in the...

Preferences bug?

Posted by Mark Pavlick | 1 replies | 03-24-2009
How - exactly - did you tell Word to save your backups to a folder? Word always saves backups in the same location as the file it's backing...

Vector format images

Posted by tmdesign@officeformac.com | 14 replies | 03-24-2009
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:05:17 -0400, tmdesign@officeformac.com wrote: Yes: An AI file, in Word, prints the preview. Use EPS.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)

Removing the 3-D shadow from a line

Posted by McLane_Mac@officeformac.com | 2 replies | 03-24-2009
Thanks for the help! Worked great once I knew where to find that shadow checkbox!!

Drawing toolbar causes Word to freeze

Posted by Melisa@officeformac.com | 7 replies | 03-24-2009
Hey guys, i was having the same problem and i held down the shift key whilst starting Word and it seemed to resolve it. hope that helps?

excel 2004 crashes?

Posted by aura@officeformac.com | 0 replies | 03-24-2009
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am putting together a pay sheet with 30 col 500rows (about 5mb) as i get...

Spelling checker (Autocorrect) doesn't work

Posted by Naes@officeformac.com | 3 replies | 03-24-2009
Yeah - it's called the Normal.dotm template :-) Has the Language formatting in your Normal.dotm or styles perhaps been altered in some way? Try...

Punctuation of Chinese goes to the very first of the sentence

Posted by Catholicon@officeformac.com | 3 replies | 03-24-2009
Yes, I am aware of the difference between the Chinese and English punctuation (I keep trying to help my friend in Wuhan to type...

Palatino Word vX and Leopard ?

Posted by Norm | 16 replies | 03-24-2009
Hi Phillip: Hmmm... This could get complicated. In a .docx document, there IS a "Default Font". This is a change from previous versions, where...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)

Word wont convert to pdf

Posted by Atodo@officeformac.com | 1 replies | 03-23-2009
Office 2004 doesn't have have a custom converter built in for pdf. If you have an older version of Adobe acrobat the Adobe Driver is slower than the...

Word quit on Search

Posted by sthan@officeformac.com | 15 replies | 03-23-2009
Sorry, I am getting very confused: Your post is headed "Word quit on search". That's what I thought you wanted help with. The "Corentin Fix" for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)

Section Page Numbering

Posted by MacEvansCB@officeformac.com | 2 replies | 03-23-2009
A couple of "rules of thumb" that may assist... 1) EVERYTHING that works, works exactly the way it used to work. Some things have moved around a...

Autosave on every copy

Posted by Justin Gregory | 17 replies | 03-23-2009
Oh, Yes, I DO believe it. But I've run out of ideas as to the cause. It's "something" in that User ID. If you would prefer not to waste any more...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)

Word 2000 not opening properly

Posted by WendyB | 7 replies | 03-23-2009
Hi Wendy, I'm not surprised - you should use winword.exe /a -- Cheers macropod

Can I adjust header side margins independentfrom main body margins?

Posted by benabean@officeformac.com | 1 replies | 03-23-2009
No, margins can't be set separately - at least not easily - but you can apply both Left & Right Indentation to Headers & Footers. That's the...

Toolbar Reviewing

Posted by carrie@officeformac.com | 1 replies | 03-23-2009
I don't understand what the Reviewing Toolbar has to do with "highlighting text" but it may not be displayed if you have the area for docked...

greek symbols

Posted by fallingstar1717@officeformac.com | 1 replies | 03-23-2009
For any type of special characters in OS X you'll do best to familiarize yourself with the OS X Character Palette. Although Word offers some...

Word 2004 wont open up on on page it left off on

Posted by Bible John | 2 replies | 03-22-2009
You don't say what you actually want, only what you don't want. But if you want to go to where you left off, keying Command-Option-z once the...

Printing Word file to PDF creates huge PDF file

Posted by herojig@officeformac.com | 10 replies | 03-22-2009
It may help to understand that in a word-processor, every item in the document is mounted on a paragraph. Word makes up the document by stacking...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)

Can word export images once a time?

Posted by annann@officeformac.com | 1 replies | 03-21-2009
One option is to use Save As Web Page. You can do it one file at a time or you can automate processing the 25 files using AppleScript. HTH |:>) Bob...
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 1 to 20 of 6399
Sorted By Sort Order
From The
Forum Tools Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search

No new posts No new posts More than 15 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed