Moving user profiles/accounts

Posted: 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Using Paragon Hard Disk Manager I split my hard drive so that I now have a C drive for Windows and two othe drives currenlty labled D and T.  On my Vista PC I'm have to user accounts, mine and my partner's.  I would like ALL data for my account/profile to run from the D drive and my partners to run from the T drive.I tried moving my partner's profile using 'configure advanced user profile properties' and got the following 'Profile Error':'Failed to set Security on the Destination Profile. Error - Access is denied'I don't understand what this means.  I tried setting all the permissions and turning UAC off but no luck. The drive I'm trying to move the data to is completely empty.Would be very grateful for some help and guidance.Thank you

Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

Moving user profiles/accounts

Responses to "Moving user profiles/accounts"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes