MS dumps Vista.

Posted: 10-30-2008, 12:35 AM
MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

MS dumps Vista.


Responses to "MS dumps Vista."

Spanky de Monkey
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 12:41 AM

"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:%23cIo2diOJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

The big surprise is that you have reading comprehension problems. MS is NOT
dumping Vista. They are coming out with a new version of Windows and the
name is different. I think you are not very smart to realize that MS
continues to develop products. News: Even after Windows 7, MS will be
working on the next version.

Also, the next version after Windows 7 will have a different name. Now go
stick your head up your ass where it belongs because you are too stupid to
use Vista.

Get with Alias or Ringmaster and they will help your sorry ass to migrate to
Ubuntu.


Alias :-\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 01:39 AM

"Spanky de Monkey" <spanky@demonkey.com> wrote in message
news:No7Ok.6318$be.574@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
>
> "news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
> news:%23cIo2diOJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
>
> The big surprise is that you have reading comprehension problems. MS is
> NOT dumping Vista. They are coming out with a new version of Windows and
> the name is different. I think you are not very smart to realize that MS
> continues to develop products. News: Even after Windows 7, MS will be
> working on the next version.
>
> Also, the next version after Windows 7 will have a different name. Now go
> stick your head up your ass where it belongs because you are too stupid to
> use Vista.
>
> Get with Alias or Ringmaster and they will help your sorry ass to migrate
> to Ubuntu.
>
>
Thanks Spanky. I will be glad to help other misfits use Ubuntu. After all,
that is my life.

Alias



Jack the Ripper
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 12:44 AM
news.microsoft.com wrote:
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
>
I'll be using Vista, Windows 7 when the time comes and some version of
Linux. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean that all are in your shoes.

Bill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 10:57 PM

"Jack the Ripper" <Jack@Ripper.com> wrote in message
news:%23vdr3iiOJHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> news.microsoft.com wrote:
>> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
>
> I'll be using Vista, Windows 7 when the time comes and some version of
> Linux. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean that all are in your
> shoes.
>
Warren Desjardins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-31-2008, 02:53 AM

"Bill" <bill_sothgate@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:5BCC7D54-0C4C-4246-B422-BC25D442B69E@microsoft.com...
>
> "Jack the Ripper" <Jack@Ripper.com> wrote in message
> news:%23vdr3iiOJHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> news.microsoft.com wrote:
>>> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>>>
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
>>
>> I'll be using Vista, Windows 7 when the time comes and some version of
>> Linux. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean that all are in your
>> shoes.
>>
>
Try reading the article numbnuts.

Jack the Ripper
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-31-2008, 03:30 AM
Warren Desjardins wrote:
>
> "Bill" <bill_sothgate@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:5BCC7D54-0C4C-4246-B422-BC25D442B69E@microsoft.com...
>>
>> "Jack the Ripper" <Jack@Ripper.com> wrote in message
>> news:%23vdr3iiOJHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> news.microsoft.com wrote:
>>>> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>>>>
>>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
>>>>
>>>
>>> I'll be using Vista, Windows 7 when the time comes and some version
>>> of Linux. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean that all are in
>>> your shoes.
>>>
>>
>
> Try reading the article numbnuts.
I defer to you, you moron.
Mike Hall - MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 12:53 AM
"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:%23cIo2diOJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

So they are not calling the next Windows by the Vista name. What a
surprise!!

That kinda follows the same pattern as in the past..





--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..
http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm
How to use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups..
http://support.microsoft.com/default...help&style=toc
Mike's Window - My Blog..
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




LesleyO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 01:29 AM

"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:%23cIo2diOJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
All they did was stop using the name Vista; otherwise, OS development goes
on!
Lesley

Mick Murphy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
RE: MS dumps Vista.
Posted: 10-30-2008, 04:31 AM
Disregard the LOSER spoofing me!
It is too GUTLESS to post in its own name!
--
Mad Mike


"news.microsoft.com" wrote:
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin
>
>
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista dumps color profile Vincent MacNamara Windows Vista Hardware & Devices 4 05-19-2008 06:57 PM
XP dumps memory Mr.Cee Windows XP Video 1 01-01-2004 05:27 AM
Memory dumps eyedoc Windows XP Performance & Maintenance 3 11-24-2003 11:55 PM
mini-dumps Joshua Sparks Windows XP Help & Support 1 11-21-2003 02:33 AM
Help me with dumps...please! Chris Windows XP 0 07-17-2003 08:04 PM