Ping Frank

Posted: 01-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
with when you do your back pedal break dance.

Alias

Ping Frank


Responses to "Ping Frank"

measekite's psychiatrist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 04:01 PM

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
> you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
> with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>
> Alias
Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum. Why not head over to the
Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are trying to figure out what they
have with their crappy FREE OS they can't use?



Alias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 04:10 PM
measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
>> you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
>> with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>
>> Alias
>
> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
> Why not head over to the
> Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are trying to figure out what they
> have with their crappy FREE OS they can't use?
No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.

Alias
>
>
>
measekite's psychiatrist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 04:11 PM

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
>>> you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
>>> with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>
>>> Alias
>>
>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>
> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>
>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they can't
>> use?
>
> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>
> Alias
>>
>>
Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you troll
here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of Ubuntu. You
have no clue.



Alias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 04:18 PM
measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
>>>> you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
>>>> with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>>
>>>> Alias
>>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>>
>>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they can't
>>> use?
>> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>>
>> Alias
>>>
> Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you troll
> here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of Ubuntu. You
> have no clue.
I am not trolling. You and Frank have that job and are not very good at
it. My mission here is to tell people that don't know about Ubuntu that
there is a better alternative to Windows available.

Alias
>
>
>
measekite's psychiatrist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 05:08 PM

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
news:gknnlf$inb$2@news.motzarella.org...
> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>> news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's
>>>>> because you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you
>>>>> come up with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>>>
>>>>> Alias
>>>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>>> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>>>
>>>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>>>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they
>>>> can't use?
>>> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>>>
>>> Alias
>>>>
>> Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you
>> troll here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of
>> Ubuntu. You have no clue.
>
> I am not trolling. You and Frank have that job and are not very good at
> it. My mission here is to tell people that don't know about Ubuntu that
> there is a better alternative to Windows available.
>
> Alias
>>
Your mission is the following: Tell people to use Ubuntu instead of
Windows. Annoy Frank, Annoy me. Annoy anyone who doesn't think you should
be here ( and that number is quite high)

REMEMBER: Ubuntu is FREE and has been FREE for many years. You would think
that everyone would jump on the Ubuntu bandwagon but NOBODY is.

That should tell you that Ubuntu is SHIT.


Alias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 05:10 PM
measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> news:gknnlf$inb$2@news.motzarella.org...
>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>> news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
>>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's
>>>>>> because you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you
>>>>>> come up with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Alias
>>>>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>>>> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>>>>
>>>>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>>>>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they
>>>>> can't use?
>>>> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>>>>
>>>> Alias
>>> Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you
>>> troll here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of
>>> Ubuntu. You have no clue.
>> I am not trolling. You and Frank have that job and are not very good at
>> it. My mission here is to tell people that don't know about Ubuntu that
>> there is a better alternative to Windows available.
>>
>> Alias
> Your mission is the following: Tell people to use Ubuntu instead of
> Windows. Annoy Frank, Annoy me. Annoy anyone who doesn't think you should
> be here ( and that number is quite high)
LOL! What annoys you is YOUR problem, not mine, chum.
>
> REMEMBER: Ubuntu is FREE and has been FREE for many years.
True.
> You would think
> that everyone would jump on the Ubuntu bandwagon but NOBODY is.
False.
>
> That should tell you that Ubuntu is SHIT.
No, it isn't. It's an operating system. The fact that you don't know the
difference between shit and an OS writes volumes.

Alias
>
>
measekite's psychiatrist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 05:27 PM

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
news:gknqmb$kg3$2@news.motzarella.org...
> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>> news:gknnlf$inb$2@news.motzarella.org...
>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's
>>>>>>> because you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what
>>>>>>> you come up with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Alias
>>>>>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>>>>> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>>>>>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they
>>>>>> can't use?
>>>>> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>>>>>
>>>>> Alias
>>>> Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you
>>>> troll here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of
>>>> Ubuntu. You have no clue.
>>> I am not trolling. You and Frank have that job and are not very good at
>>> it. My mission here is to tell people that don't know about Ubuntu that
>>> there is a better alternative to Windows available.
>>>
>>> Alias
>> Your mission is the following: Tell people to use Ubuntu instead of
>> Windows. Annoy Frank, Annoy me. Annoy anyone who doesn't think you
>> should be here ( and that number is quite high)
>
> LOL! What annoys you is YOUR problem, not mine, chum.
>
>>
>> REMEMBER: Ubuntu is FREE and has been FREE for many years.
>
> True.
>
>> You would think that everyone would jump on the Ubuntu bandwagon but
>> NOBODY is.
>
> False.
>
>>
>> That should tell you that Ubuntu is SHIT.
>
> No, it isn't. It's an operating system. The fact that you don't know the
> difference between shit and an OS writes volumes.
>
> Alias
>>
That fact that you can't get over the failures of Ubuntu and Linux writes
volumes about you. Even you are here in the vista group. Why not target
people who don't have vista? Wouldn't that make more sense? Oops. You use
Ubuntu so your thought process is fucked up anyway.

Tisk tisk tisk.



Alias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 06:00 PM
measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> news:gknqmb$kg3$2@news.motzarella.org...
>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>> news:gknnlf$inb$2@news.motzarella.org...
>>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:gknn57$dmk$1@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>>> measekite's psychiatrist wrote:
>>>>>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:gkn92c$hdp$3@news.motzarella.org...
>>>>>>>> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's
>>>>>>>> because you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what
>>>>>>>> you come up with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Alias
>>>>>>> Time for you to stop lurking in the vista forum.
>>>>>> Time for you to realize that you cannot tell me what to do.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Why not head over to the Ubuntu forums where those sorry sacks are
>>>>>>> trying to figure out what they have with their crappy FREE OS they
>>>>>>> can't use?
>>>>>> No need. There are experts on those forums doing exactly that.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Alias
>>>>> Like yourself? HA HA HA - You claim Ubuntu can do everything yet you
>>>>> troll here. No wonder why you can't do any real work on your copy of
>>>>> Ubuntu. You have no clue.
>>>> I am not trolling. You and Frank have that job and are not very good at
>>>> it. My mission here is to tell people that don't know about Ubuntu that
>>>> there is a better alternative to Windows available.
>>>>
>>>> Alias
>>> Your mission is the following: Tell people to use Ubuntu instead of
>>> Windows. Annoy Frank, Annoy me. Annoy anyone who doesn't think you
>>> should be here ( and that number is quite high)
>> LOL! What annoys you is YOUR problem, not mine, chum.
>>
>>> REMEMBER: Ubuntu is FREE and has been FREE for many years.
>> True.
>>
>>> You would think that everyone would jump on the Ubuntu bandwagon but
>>> NOBODY is.
>> False.
>>
>>> That should tell you that Ubuntu is SHIT.
>> No, it isn't. It's an operating system. The fact that you don't know the
>> difference between shit and an OS writes volumes.
>>
>> Alias
>
> That fact that you can't get over the failures of Ubuntu and Linux writes
> volumes about you.
A lie.
> Even you are here in the vista group. Why not target
> people who don't have vista?
I do.
> Wouldn't that make more sense?
Makes perfect sense. It also makes sense to suggest an alternative to
Vista in a Vista newsgroup.
> Oops. You use
> Ubuntu so your thought process is fucked up anyway.
>
> Tisk tisk tisk.
Reread your post.

Alias
>
>
>
FBonWin7b1x64
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Ping Frank
Posted: 01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Alias wrote:
> Time for you to explain why you were a no-show. We all know it's because
> you're a lying coward but it should be amusing to see what you come up
> with when you do your back pedal break dance.
>
> Alias
----------------------------------------------------------
You need to let babba your sheep butt-fukk you more often as you are
still full of shit, you lying cock sucking son of a bitch.
I gave you my addy in Paris but you, you fukkin sawed off little coward,
were obviously too afraid of me and the authorities to show up.
Lets all act real surprised!
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frank Saunders solution - unexpected result RobertSu Windows Vista Mail 3 11-16-2007 08:16 AM
Att: Frank Saunders MVP Peter Windows Vista Mail 16 08-29-2007 01:32 PM
Interesting problem - ping loop ok but not ping IP address Julian Windows XP Network & Web 7 10-28-2003 04:52 PM
ATTTN: Frank Dacosta Heidi Linda Windows XP Embedded 3 09-25-2003 09:48 AM
JUST FOR YOU FRANK! PCyr Windows XP 1 08-01-2003 10:56 AM