printing of outgoing email

Posted: 11-06-2008, 07:11 PM
I can send email messages but can't print them out

printing of outgoing email


Responses to "printing of outgoing email"

Malke
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: printing of outgoing email
Posted: 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Ernest Vevoda wrote:
> I can send email messages but can't print them out
The First Question Of Troubleshooting: If the problem is new, what changed
between the time things worked and the time they didn't?

What email program are you using? What printer do you have? What happens
when you try?

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ

Ernest Vevoda
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: printing of outgoing email
Posted: 11-07-2008, 05:37 PM


"Malke" wrote:
> Ernest Vevoda wrote:
>
> > I can send email messages but can't print them out
>
> The First Question Of Troubleshooting: If the problem is new, what changed
> between the time things worked and the time they didn't?
>
> What email program are you using? What printer do you have? What happens
> when you try?
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
> FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
>
> Winows Vista program; HP LaserJet 1100; Can't produce the page on which to click the printing command
Malke
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: printing of outgoing email
Posted: 11-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Ernest Vevoda wrote:
>
>
> "Malke" wrote:
>
>> Ernest Vevoda wrote:
>>
>> > I can send email messages but can't print them out
>>
>> The First Question Of Troubleshooting: If the problem is new, what
>> changed between the time things worked and the time they didn't?
>>
>> What email program are you using? What printer do you have? What happens
>> when you try?
>> Winows Vista program; HP LaserJet 1100; Can't produce the page on which
>> to click the printing command
Please try again and this time answer *all* the questions I asked. Also
clarify what "can't produce the page" means and if you were ever able to
print emails.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
outgoing email Federico Windows Vista Mail 3 12-31-2008 05:14 PM
Attaching an email received to an email outgoing two shoes Windows Vista Mail 5 08-12-2007 10:08 AM
no outgoing email - what is 'spamhaus' Joan S Windows Vista Mail 7 04-25-2007 02:02 AM
Rule for outgoing email adman Mac Office 1 09-25-2003 05:07 PM
Killing an OE outgoing email Ryan Goddard Windows XP 2 08-26-2003 02:17 AM