Second Life on Vista?

Posted: 09-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Anyone have any thoughts, experience or advise they'd like to share about
playing Second Life on the Vista platform? I'm thinking of giving it a try.
Thanks in advance.




Second Life on Vista?


Responses to "Second Life on Vista?"

fuzor_silverbolt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Second Life on Vista?
Posted: 09-27-2008, 03:37 AM

nope


--
fuzor_silverbolt
David B.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Second Life on Vista?
Posted: 09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
My first life takes up most of my day, no time for a second one.

--

----
Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm



"Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:%23CKgtuDIJHA.2156@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Anyone have any thoughts, experience or advise they'd like to share about
> playing Second Life on the Vista platform? I'm thinking of giving it a
> try. Thanks in advance.
>
>
>
>
Toran
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Second Life on Vista?
Posted: 09-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi, Ken,

Second Live runs perfect on Vista.
AMD 5000+ with 512 MB video and 1 GB memory, mostly on Google Crome

Greetz,

Toran

"David B." <mail@nomail.net> schreef in bericht
news:eqOhFvmIJHA.696@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> My first life takes up most of my day, no time for a second one.
>
> --
>
> ----
> Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
> How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
>
>
>
> "Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:%23CKgtuDIJHA.2156@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Anyone have any thoughts, experience or advise they'd like to share about
>> playing Second Life on the Vista platform? I'm thinking of giving it a
>> try. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
Ken
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Second Life on Vista?
Posted: 09-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Ya, I've found that out. One of the reasons why SL hasn't been a
bug-squashing competitor to Facebook, Myspace, MeetUp, Plaxo and Plurk is
the whole graphic nature of it and the requirements needed ot run it well,
which most people really don't have, YET!! But, that's definitely coming!!
And I found it to be better in it's own window, rather than through a
browser.


"Toran" <toran_korshnah@msn.com> wrote in message
news:55FEF502-A3B1-49F6-AB61-CBF04ED8150D@microsoft.com...
> Hi, Ken,
>
> Second Live runs perfect on Vista.
> AMD 5000+ with 512 MB video and 1 GB memory, mostly on Google Crome
>
> Greetz,
>
> Toran
>
> "David B." <mail@nomail.net> schreef in bericht
> news:eqOhFvmIJHA.696@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> My first life takes up most of my day, no time for a second one.
>>
>> --
>>
>> ----
>> Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
>> How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>> Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
>>
>>
>>
>> "Ken" <kenmendell@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> news:%23CKgtuDIJHA.2156@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> Anyone have any thoughts, experience or advise they'd like to share
>>> about playing Second Life on the Vista platform? I'm thinking of giving
>>> it a try. Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista Still Life Pc Game Mat Windows Vista Games 1 01-28-2009 07:41 PM
Half-Life Platinum Collection OS Vista Guest Windows Vista 0 03-01-2008 08:15 PM
Second Life on Windows Vista Home Zillerbeth Windows Vista Games 10 11-08-2007 06:49 PM
Half-Life 2 and Windows Vista RC1 AJGIBB Windows Vista Games 7 10-25-2006 07:21 PM
Half-Life 2 bug, vista or card? Vlad Windows Vista Games 5 07-17-2006 04:06 PM