starcraft problem

Posted: 11-30-2008, 05:15 PM

ok, so im 17 and dont know much about computers. I have vista on thi
computer and when I play *starcraft* it comes up fine and works fine
the only problem is is that the screen is split in half and the botto
half is on the top while the top half is on the bottom

it does this with fallout and fallout 2 in the exact same manne
i can click and play on everything and it is all in working order
execpt for that one problem

Ive looked all around for something related to it online but have foun
nothing. the only problems im seein is color issues

--
ZenBlood

starcraft problem


Responses to "starcraft problem"

David
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 11-30-2008, 09:41 PM
"ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:f43af8fa78c55fb08e612d17fecb0289@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> ok, so im 17 and dont know much about computers. I have vista on this
> computer and when I play *starcraft* it comes up fine and works fine.
> the only problem is is that the screen is split in half and the bottom
> half is on the top while the top half is on the bottom!
>
> it does this with fallout and fallout 2 in the exact same manner
> i can click and play on everything and it is all in working order,
> execpt for that one problem.
>
> Ive looked all around for something related to it online but have found
> nothing. the only problems im seein is color issues.
>
>
> --
> ZenBlood

Hi Zenblood...
Could you try and look in the games resolution/graphics settings...
I think it may be your refresh rate settings....

You will find these in the form of 60Hz,70Hz,75Hz etc...
Try and find one that works,if not..try and adjust your monitor settings if
any options are available on the front of the monitor.

Post back with any findings!!

regards,
dAVE

ZenBlood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 12-04-2008, 04:23 AM

all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem

thanks dave

in case anyone else has this proble

just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mes
around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit t
get a perfect fit

--
ZenBlood
David
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 12-04-2008, 05:51 PM
"ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:7563cfbf9de533dae8a89363486ce909@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem!
>
> thanks dave!
>
> in case anyone else has this problem
>
> just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mess
> around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit to
> get a perfect fit.
>
>
> --
> ZenBlood

You're welcome!!
Glad you got it sorted out.

regards,
Dave


drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 01-03-2009, 04:22 AM


"David" wrote:
> "ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> news:7563cfbf9de533dae8a89363486ce909@nntp-gateway.com...
> >
> > all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem!
> >
> > thanks dave!
> >
> > in case anyone else has this problem
> >
> > just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mess
> > around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit to
> > get a perfect fit.
> >
> >
> > --
> > ZenBlood
>
>
> You're welcome!!
> Glad you got it sorted out.
>
> regards,
> Dave
>
>
>
drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 01-03-2009, 04:22 AM


"David" wrote:
> "ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> news:7563cfbf9de533dae8a89363486ce909@nntp-gateway.com...
> >
> > all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem!
> >
> > thanks dave!
> >
> > in case anyone else has this problem
> >
> > just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mess
> > around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit to
> > get a perfect fit.
> >
> >
> > --
> > ZenBlood
>
>
> You're welcome!!
> Glad you got it sorted out.
>
> regards,
> Dave
>
>
>
drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 01-03-2009, 05:31 AM


"David" wrote:
> "ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> news:7563cfbf9de533dae8a89363486ce909@nntp-gateway.com...
> >
> > all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem!
> >
> > thanks dave!
> >
> > in case anyone else has this problem
> >
> > just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mess
> > around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit to
> > get a perfect fit.
> >
> >
> > --
> > ZenBlood
>
>
> You're welcome!!
> Glad you got it sorted out.
>
> regards,
> Dave
>
> my starcraft game wont install on my cumputer that has windows vista
>
drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 01-03-2009, 05:31 AM


"David" wrote:
> "ZenBlood" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> news:7563cfbf9de533dae8a89363486ce909@nntp-gateway.com...
> >
> > all thanks to a guy named dave, i was able to fix the problem!
> >
> > thanks dave!
> >
> > in case anyone else has this problem
> >
> > just go to the dang screen adjustment settings on your monitor and mess
> > around, all i had to do was auto adjust, then tweak the screen a bit to
> > get a perfect fit.
> >
> >
> > --
> > ZenBlood
>
>
> You're welcome!!
> Glad you got it sorted out.
>
> regards,
> Dave
>
> my starcraft game wont install on my cumputer that has windows vista
>
drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: starcraft problem
Posted: 01-04-2009, 02:19 AM
drew

I am having troble installing starcraft on my cumputer with windows vista
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with Starcraft Agtkwan Windows Vista Games 2 11-30-2008 05:08 PM
starcraft troubles snorlak Windows XP Games 1 08-23-2004 11:30 AM
Starcraft Aaron Windows XP Games 8 05-11-2004 09:36 PM
Starcraft/OS X install problem Robotech_Master Mac Applications 0 08-02-2003 08:40 PM
mpq file in starcraft josh norris Windows XP Games 0 07-03-2003 09:55 PM