Vista MS Excel 2007 questions

Posted: 01-20-2009, 12:04 PM

I got a question,i running vista, in Microsoft Excel 2007, when i ente
a floating number example 0.99000, how to make it display as 0.99?? co
it just display 0.99000 :

--
stephen0606

Vista MS Excel 2007 questions


Responses to "Vista MS Excel 2007 questions"

Malke
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Vista MS Excel 2007 questions
Posted: 01-20-2009, 12:45 PM
stephen0606 wrote:
>
> I got a question,i running vista, in Microsoft Excel 2007, when i enter
> a floating number example 0.99000, how to make it display as 0.99?? coz
> it just display 0.99000
>
>
This is really not a Vista question, but an Excel question. Post in the
Excel newsgroup where the Excel experts can help you.

microsoft.public.excel

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ

Tyro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Vista MS Excel 2007 questions
Posted: 01-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Select the cell with the number then: Home ribbon, Number group, Decrease
Decimal to 2 positions. Get a basic book on Excel. And yes, this question is
not a Vista question and should be asked in the Excel news groups.

Tyro

"Malke" <malke@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:uUeZ3zveJHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> stephen0606 wrote:
>
>>
>> I got a question,i running vista, in Microsoft Excel 2007, when i enter
>> a floating number example 0.99000, how to make it display as 0.99?? coz
>> it just display 0.99000
>>
>>
>
> This is really not a Vista question, but an Excel question. Post in the
> Excel newsgroup where the Excel experts can help you.
>
> microsoft.public.excel
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
> FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
>
Tyro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Vista MS Excel 2007 questions
Posted: 01-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry, Malke, meant to reply to OP not you.

Tyro

"Malke" <malke@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:uUeZ3zveJHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> stephen0606 wrote:
>
>>
>> I got a question,i running vista, in Microsoft Excel 2007, when i enter
>> a floating number example 0.99000, how to make it display as 0.99?? coz
>> it just display 0.99000
>>
>>
>
> This is really not a Vista question, but an Excel question. Post in the
> Excel newsgroup where the Excel experts can help you.
>
> microsoft.public.excel
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
> FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
>
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opening Excel Files Created in Office 2007 with Excel 2008 Scoobyduder@officeformac.com Mac Office Excel 4 12-30-2008 08:13 PM
How to maintain my 2003 Excel programs and not have Excel 2007 appeareach time. rpoulson@Juno.com Customize Windows XP 2 12-23-2008 11:48 PM
Excel 2008 cannot open xlsx and xlsb filescreated by Excel 2007 for PC Robert_Eidschun@officeformac.com Mac Office 3 01-18-2008 03:42 PM
Printing an excel 2007 sheet landscape style on windows vista brenda oblitas Windows Vista Printers & Scanners 3 05-18-2007 10:48 PM
Whats wrong with Excel 2007 on Vista? NickLeeds Windows Vista Install & Setup 3 02-16-2007 04:16 PM