Windows 7 beta newsgroup?

Posted: 01-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
Or anywhere for that matter?
Thanks.



Windows 7 beta newsgroup?


Responses to "Windows 7 beta newsgroup?"

Dan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
"paula" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:OjKGda2cJHA.5748@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
> Or anywhere for that matter?
> Thanks.
>
>
>
Try the scandal press. I love Vista 64-bit and I am downloading Windows 7
64-bit right now. Expect Windows 7 to get the same bad press from high
technology low brows as Vista.

Dan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-10-2009, 10:16 PM
> "paula" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
>> Or anywhere for that matter?
>> Thanks.
>>
>>
>>
>
> Try the scandal press. I love Vista 64-bit and I am downloading Windows 7
> 64-bit right now. Expect Windows 7 to get the same bad press from high
> technology low brows as Vista.
WinFS is discussed here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinFS

WinFS may or may for be featured in Windows 7; I'm not sure, talk is so
dynamic. Comment?

I built myself a 0.75 terabyte 3 drive RAID 0 storage array. It weren't
easy. Experiments fail 50% of the time.

What I would like to know is if WinFS will work real good on my 0.75
terabyte 3 drive RAID 0 storage array. Comment?

Kevin Young
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-10-2009, 11:16 PM
"paula" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:OjKGda2cJHA.5748@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
> Or anywhere for that matter?
> Thanks.
>
There are some online forums here: <http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>


ravocin@hushmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-11-2009, 07:51 AM
On Jan 10, 3:16*pm, "Kevin Young" <KY_N...@msn.com> wrote:
> "paula" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
> news:OjKGda2cJHA.5748@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>
> > Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
> > Or anywhere for that matter?
> > Thanks.
>
> There are some online forums here: *<http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>
Thanks anyway. I don't need no stinkin' forums. Windows 7 64-bit is
trivial to install and set up. It is a dream machine made for idiots
like me.
ravocin@hushmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-11-2009, 08:27 AM
> > > Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
> > > Or anywhere for that matter?
> > > Thanks.
>
> > There are some online forums here: *<http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>
>
> Thanks anyway. I don't need no stinkin' forums. Windows 7 64-bit is
> trivial to install and set up. It is a dream machine made for idiots
> like me.
Right out of the box, Windows 7 64-bit works great with my Xbox 360. I
am ecstatic. Home networking rocks. Blah, blah, blah.

Carey Frisch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Microsoft has established a special Windows 7 Beta Forum you can access here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...egory/w7itpro/


"paula" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OjKGda2cJHA.5748@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
> Or anywhere for that matter?
> Thanks.
>
>
>
ravocin@hushmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-22-2009, 03:41 AM
On Jan 11, 12:27*am, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
> *> > > Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
>
> > > > Or anywhere for that matter?
> > > > Thanks.
>
> > > There are some online forums here: *<http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>
>
> > Thanks anyway. I don't need no stinkin' forums. Windows 7 64-bit is
> > trivial to install and set up. It is a dream machine made for idiots
> > like me.
>
> Right out of the box, Windows 7 64-bit works great with my Xbox 360. I
> am ecstatic. Home networking rocks. Blah, blah, blah.
I need to revise my evaluation of Windows 7, Xbox 360 and Microsoft. I
just bought 1400 Microsoft points so I could download the new Hunter
S. Thompson movie in high definition at a cost of 580 Microsoft
points. I have a complicated home network involving two routers and
three computers plus an Xbox 360. Each PC has several partitions that
I can boot ranging from WinXP Pro to Vista Ultimate and on up to
Windows 7 64-bit trial. I like to use one of my Vista machines or the
Windows 7 partition as a DNS server. My ISP's DSN servers do not
recognize Microsoft Xbox 360 servers because Microsoft as a shitbag
organization.

Now Xbox Live will not recognize my Xbox 360 configuraration because I
have been fiddling with manual DNS settings and they have changed
since when I started the HD movie download. MS Xbox movie servers do
not have the required bandwidth and they keep crapping out. And I keep
trying to find a work around. I do this because I do not want to lose
the 580 MS points because Microsoft only gives you a DRM 24 hour
period in which to watch the movie, once it has started. This is not
the first time this has happened. I have lost movies, sleep and
necessary relaxation time because of criminality on the part of
Microsoft. I am a dying man. I have only months to live.

My evaluation of Windows 7 64-bit trial, Xbox 360 and Microsoft is
that it is a piece of stinky flesh and no one should be exposed to the
misery that I have been.

I also have a Linux box but I have not yet put the work into it to get
it to do anything useful.
ravocin@hushmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-22-2009, 04:10 AM
On Jan 21, 7:41*pm, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 11, 12:27*am, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
>
> > *> > > Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
>
> > > > > Or anywhere for that matter?
> > > > > Thanks.
>
> > > > There are some online forums here: *<http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>
>
> > > Thanks anyway. I don't need no stinkin' forums. Windows 7 64-bit is
> > > trivial to install and set up. It is a dream machine made for idiots
> > > like me.
>
> > Right out of the box, Windows 7 64-bit works great with my Xbox 360. I
> > am ecstatic. Home networking rocks. Blah, blah, blah.
>
> I need to revise my evaluation of Windows 7, Xbox 360 and Microsoft. I
> just bought 1400 Microsoft points so I could download the new Hunter
> S. Thompson movie in high definition at a cost of 580 Microsoft
> points. I have a complicated home network involving two routers and
> three computers plus an Xbox 360. Each PC has several partitions that
> I can boot ranging from WinXP Pro to Vista Ultimate and on up to
> Windows 7 64-bit trial. I like to use one of my Vista machines or the
> Windows 7 partition as a DNS server. My ISP's DNS servers do not
> recognize Microsoft Xbox 360 servers because Microsoft as a shitbag
> organization.
>
> Now Xbox Live will not recognize my Xbox 360 configuraration because I
> have been fiddling with manual DNS settings and they have changed
> since when I started the HD movie download. MS Xbox movie servers do
> not have the required bandwidth and they keep crapping out. And I keep
> trying to find a work around. I do this because I do not want to lose
> the 580 MS points because Microsoft only gives you a DRM 24 hour
> period in which to watch the movie, once it has started. This is not
> the first time this has happened. I have lost movies, sleep and
> necessary relaxation time because of criminality on the part of
> Microsoft. I am a dying man. I have only months to live.
>
> My evaluation of Windows 7 64-bit trial, Xbox 360 and Microsoft is
> that it is a piece of stinky flesh and no one should be exposed to the
> misery that I have been.
>
> I also have a Linux box but I have not yet put the work into it to get
> it to do anything useful.
OK I may have got it work again unless Xbox Live has logged me out
again as I take mu focus away from My Xbox.

Microsoft, Digital Rights Management chickshit weak Microsoft HD movie
servers, strong authenication and all Microsoft employees are
assholes. They are driving good men to an early grave. All Microsoft
employees should be mad to wath the movie:

The Smartest Guys in the Room
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sma...ys_in_the_Room

Google is also a piece of shit for making a nearly blind man type in
a bunch of illegible letters in order to post this.
ravocin@hushmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows 7 beta newsgroup?
Posted: 01-22-2009, 04:37 AM
On Jan 21, 8:10*pm, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 21, 7:41*pm, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 11, 12:27*am, ravo...@hushmail.com wrote:
>
> > > *> > > Is there a Windows 7 Beta newsgroup on this server?
>
> > > > > > Or anywhere for that matter?
> > > > > > Thanks.
>
> > > > > There are some online forums here: *<http://www.windowsvienna.com/forums/>
>
> > > > Thanks anyway. I don't need no stinkin' forums. Windows 7 64-bit is
> > > > trivial to install and set up. It is a dream machine made for idiots
> > > > like me.
>
> > > Right out of the box, Windows 7 64-bit works great with my Xbox 360. I
> > > am ecstatic. Home networking rocks. Blah, blah, blah.
>
> > I need to revise my evaluation of Windows 7, Xbox 360 and Microsoft. I
> > just bought 1400 Microsoft points so I could download the new Hunter
> > S. Thompson movie in high definition at a cost of 580 Microsoft
> > points. I have a complicated home network involving two routers and
> > three computers plus an Xbox 360. Each PC has several partitions that
> > I can boot ranging from WinXP Pro to Vista Ultimate and on up to
> > Windows 7 64-bit trial. I like to use one of my Vista machines or the
> > Windows 7 partition as a DNS server. My ISP's DNS servers do not
> > recognize Microsoft Xbox 360 servers because Microsoft as a shitbag
> > organization.
>
> > Now Xbox Live will not recognize my Xbox 360 configuraration because I
> > have been fiddling with manual DNS settings and they have changed
> > since when I started the HD movie download. MS Xbox movie servers do
> > not have the required bandwidth and they keep crapping out. And I keep
> > trying to find a work around. I do this because I do not want to lose
> > the 580 MS points because Microsoft only gives you a DRM 24 hour
> > period in which to watch the movie, once it has started. This is not
> > the first time this has happened. I have lost movies, sleep and
> > necessary relaxation time because of criminality on the part of
> > Microsoft. I am a dying man. I have only months to live.
>
> > My evaluation of Windows 7 64-bit trial, Xbox 360 and Microsoft is
> > that it is a piece of stinky flesh and no one should be exposed to the
> > misery that I have been.
>
> > I also have a Linux box but I have not yet put the work into it to get
> > it to do anything useful.
>
> OK I may have got it work again unless Xbox Live has logged me out
> again as I take mu focus away from My Xbox.
>
> Microsoft, Digital Rights Management chickshit weak Microsoft HD movie
> servers, strong authenication and all Microsoft employees are
> assholes. They are driving good men to an early grave. All Microsoft
> employees should be mad to wath the movie:
>
> The Smartest Guys in the Roomhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smartest_Guys_in_the_Room
>
> Google is also a piece of shit for making a *nearly blind man type in
> a bunch of illegible letters in order to post this.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
Nope, high definition movie download does not work again. I am posting
this message from one of my PC running 32-bit Vista Ultimate. I can
post insults to Microsoft why can I not get my just deserts and
download a hiigh definition movie onto my Xbox 360. The fundamental
problem is that Microsoft has not invested sufficient capital in
powerful network servers for high bandwidth download of HD movies.
Windows 7 64-bit has some powerful tools. I can see the additional
network bandwidth due to Xbox 360 HD movie download. I have a server
running on my Windows 7 64-bit trial that has greater upload bandwidth
than that provided by Microsoft to my Xbox 360 HD movie download. I
get disconnected from Xbox Live Silver because I have not yet
purchased an Xbox Live Gold subscription.. Once I get disconnected
from Xbox Live my movie download stops and it is next to impossible to
get logged back in. The problem is on the Microsoft end of this
battle.

Microsoft is an organized crime business. All Microsoft employees
should be made to watch the movie:

The Smartest Guys in the Room
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sma...ys_in_the_Room

That goes double for all Google employees.
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
will this beta work on upgrading from the windows vista sp2 beta? Guest Windows Vista 0 01-08-2009 08:01 AM
will this beta work on upgrading from the windows vista sp2 beta? Guest Windows Vista 0 01-08-2009 07:41 AM
Vista 64 Public Beta-Update to WDS 3 Beta? (Windows Desktop Search OneDave Windows Vista 1 09-23-2006 05:11 PM
I Got The Windows Live Messenger Desktop Public Beta Running on Windows Vista Beta 2! Windows Vista 3 06-22-2006 08:22 PM
Windows Explorer / Internet 7 Beta 2 on Vista beta 2 Alex_Reyes Windows Vista 2 06-16-2006 09:50 AM