Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good.

Posted: 01-21-2009, 02:37 AM
I have a xp machine that i can ping from my W7 box.
I cannot ping from xp to W7.
This would mean firewall, disabled firewall, no luck. Disable windows
security, no luck.

W7 can get to the internet.
Why cant I ping from xp to W7?

Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good.

Responses to "Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good."

Abomb

Re: Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good.
Posted: 01-21-2009, 02:40 AM
ignore, vmware workstation 1.5 tools where the problem.
reverted to snapshot. will just run it without the tools.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you Ronald700032@yahoo.com Windows XP Messenger 2 05-03-2005 12:32 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you ANTISMEARCAMPAIGN@YAHOO.COM Customize Windows XP 2 04-28-2005 04:18 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you RonGrossi382804@yahoo.com Customize Windows XP 6 04-24-2005 09:40 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you RonGrossi382751@yahoo.com Customize Windows XP 7 04-21-2005 11:02 PM
A good XP networking book please? Mike Echo Windows XP Configuration & Management 3 11-05-2004 07:44 PM