windows vista home premium 32bit

Posted: 07-12-2009, 12:06 PM
ok, here's my dilema, my system wasn't recognizing my cd/dvd rom drive at all, so I did a complete dell factory restore about a week ago, that didn't help with the situation of not recognizing the cdrom drive, I found a microsoft forum and got a little fix it guy that helped me out, its now there in bios and I am able to use it, however, now I am unable to burn any disc with any program, I keep getting this error message from windows media player: You've encountered error message C00D11E6 while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error." any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, this along with not being able to stay logged on and switch users... Thank you for your time

windows vista home premium 32bit

Responses to "windows vista home premium 32bit"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Posting Rules