Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts

Posted: 08-17-2008, 01:23 AM

Hello:

Thank You for your Time,

Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
System?



OOR6F0D1

C9C0KVRR

2INKE3KN

OFLPX90A

LUWECZFE

FMHTBE5R

PHAVJF14

G9W67YYX

WEMCSTAC

GB921SVX

KCMFVMBE

GRIZCUW5

FHN4JXON

GJ1XLOQT

7CA4Q468

IY073WOR

M85KU9NU



I have the Administrator Password protected.

The Guest Account is off.

The User Account Control is on.


Thank You,




Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts


Responses to "Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts"

Carey Frisch [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 02:52 AM
No!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience -
Windows Vista Enthusiast

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9D513C6-DA8D-491E-9F43-A9615D6477E8@microsoft.com...

Hello:

Thank You for your Time,

Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
System?



OOR6F0D1

C9C0KVRR

2INKE3KN

OFLPX90A

LUWECZFE

FMHTBE5R

PHAVJF14

G9W67YYX

WEMCSTAC

GB921SVX

KCMFVMBE

GRIZCUW5

FHN4JXON

GJ1XLOQT

7CA4Q468

IY073WOR

M85KU9NU



I have the Administrator Password protected.

The Guest Account is off.

The User Account Control is on.


Thank You,




Sidney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 04:34 AM

Thank You for Responding,

I have the windows firewall and block all incoming connections enabled and
the windows defender enabled and I deleted those user accounts that are not
part of the windows vista home premium operating system and still other user
accounts continue to be created on my windows vista home premium operating
system.


how can I prevent these user accounts from being created and installed on my
windows vista home premium operating system?

I have the guest account off and the user account control is on and the
administrator account is password protected.


Thank You,





"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
> No!
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Desktop Experience -
> Windows Vista Enthusiast
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
> "Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9D513C6-DA8D-491E-9F43-A9615D6477E8@microsoft.com...
>
> Hello:
>
> Thank You for your Time,
>
> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
> System?
>
>
>
> OOR6F0D1
>
> C9C0KVRR
>
> 2INKE3KN
>
> OFLPX90A
>
> LUWECZFE
>
> FMHTBE5R
>
> PHAVJF14
>
> G9W67YYX
>
> WEMCSTAC
>
> GB921SVX
>
> KCMFVMBE
>
> GRIZCUW5
>
> FHN4JXON
>
> GJ1XLOQT
>
> 7CA4Q468
>
> IY073WOR
>
> M85KU9NU
>
>
>
> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>
> The Guest Account is off.
>
> The User Account Control is on.
>
>
> Thank You,
>
>
>
>
Victor Constantinescu
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Hi,
It sounds like your computer has been infected with malware (most likely a
backdoor)

--
Victor Constantinescu aka YounGun
Security MVP
http://victor-youngun.blogspot.com/


"Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:97E3103F-513E-4038-BEFE-071FFE782BCE@microsoft.com...
>
> Thank You for Responding,
>
> I have the windows firewall and block all incoming connections enabled and
> the windows defender enabled and I deleted those user accounts that are
> not
> part of the windows vista home premium operating system and still other
> user
> accounts continue to be created on my windows vista home premium operating
> system.
>
>
> how can I prevent these user accounts from being created and installed on
> my
> windows vista home premium operating system?
>
> I have the guest account off and the user account control is on and the
> administrator account is password protected.
>
>
> Thank You,
>
>
>
>
>
> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> No!
>>
>> --
>> Carey Frisch
>> Microsoft MVP
>> Windows Desktop Experience -
>> Windows Vista Enthusiast
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:A9D513C6-DA8D-491E-9F43-A9615D6477E8@microsoft.com...
>>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Thank You for your Time,
>>
>> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium
>> Operating
>> System?
>>
>>
>>
>> OOR6F0D1
>>
>> C9C0KVRR
>>
>> 2INKE3KN
>>
>> OFLPX90A
>>
>> LUWECZFE
>>
>> FMHTBE5R
>>
>> PHAVJF14
>>
>> G9W67YYX
>>
>> WEMCSTAC
>>
>> GB921SVX
>>
>> KCMFVMBE
>>
>> GRIZCUW5
>>
>> FHN4JXON
>>
>> GJ1XLOQT
>>
>> 7CA4Q468
>>
>> IY073WOR
>>
>> M85KU9NU
>>
>>
>>
>> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>>
>> The Guest Account is off.
>>
>> The User Account Control is on.
>>
>>
>> Thank You,
>>
>>
>>
>>
Mr. Arnold
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 12:13 PM

"Sidney" <Sidney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:97E3103F-513E-4038-BEFE-071FFE782BCE@microsoft.com...
>
> Thank You for Responding,
>
> I have the windows firewall and block all incoming connections enabled and
> the windows defender enabled and I deleted those user accounts that are
> not
> part of the windows vista home premium operating system and still other
> user
> accounts continue to be created on my windows vista home premium operating
> system.
>
>
> how can I prevent these user accounts from being created and installed on
> my
> windows vista home premium operating system?
>
> I have the guest account off and the user account control is on and the
> administrator account is password protected.
>
>
It may be that the machine is compromised with malware running on it that is
doing it.

You can use Process Explorer and look at what is running on the machine. You
can look at each running process and see what that process is hosting, like
possible malware.

You do that in PE by going to menu/tools/show lower pane/show all DLL(s).
When do to that and click on a process running in the upper pane, it will
show you everything that the process is hosting in the lower pane. You can
right click a line in the upper or lower pane and go to Properties.

You can use Currports (free) that runs on Vista instead of Active Ports
that doesn't run on Vista, which are tools in the link being explained that
I have mentioned.

<http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Hidden_Backdoors_Trojan_Horses_and_Rootkit_Tools_i n_a_Windows_Environment.html>
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...s/default.aspx

Lastly, you may want to take a look, you may not like it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc512587.aspx


Bruce Chambers
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Sidney wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Thank You for your Time,
>
> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
> System?
>
>
>
> OOR6F0D1
>
> C9C0KVRR
>
> 2INKE3KN
>
> OFLPX90A
>
> LUWECZFE
>
> FMHTBE5R
>
> PHAVJF14
>
> G9W67YYX
>
> WEMCSTAC
>
> GB921SVX
>
> KCMFVMBE
>
> GRIZCUW5
>
> FHN4JXON
>
> GJ1XLOQT
>
> 7CA4Q468
>
> IY073WOR
>
> M85KU9NU
>
>
>
> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>
> The Guest Account is off.
>
> The User Account Control is on.
>
>
> Thank You,
>
>
>
>

You can name user accounts pretty much anything you want, except making
it the same as the computer name, so those all should work for you.


--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has
killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
Paul Montgomery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-17-2008, 06:33 PM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:53:11 -0600, Bruce Chambers
<bchambers@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
>Sidney wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Thank You for your Time,
>>
>> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
>> System?
>>
>>
>>
>> OOR6F0D1
>>
>> C9C0KVRR
>>
>> 2INKE3KN
>>
>> OFLPX90A
>>
>> LUWECZFE
>>
>> FMHTBE5R
>>
>> PHAVJF14
>>
>> G9W67YYX
>>
>> WEMCSTAC
>>
>> GB921SVX
>>
>> KCMFVMBE
>>
>> GRIZCUW5
>>
>> FHN4JXON
>>
>> GJ1XLOQT
>>
>> 7CA4Q468
>>
>> IY073WOR
>>
>> M85KU9NU
>>
>>
>>
>> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>>
>> The Guest Account is off.
>>
>> The User Account Control is on.
>>
>>
>> Thank You,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> You can name user accounts pretty much anything you want, except making
>it the same as the computer name, so those all should work for you.
I got a really good laugh at your expense on this one. A true LOL!


Flight
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-19-2008, 09:22 AM


"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:hirga45477chiiov8rkq7mo7pemkuioml3@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:53:11 -0600, Bruce Chambers
> <bchambers@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
>
>>Sidney wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> Thank You for your Time,
>>>
>>> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium
>>> Operating
>>> System?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> OOR6F0D1
>>>
>>> C9C0KVRR
>>>
>>> 2INKE3KN
>>>
>>> OFLPX90A
>>>
>>> LUWECZFE
>>>
>>> FMHTBE5R
>>>
>>> PHAVJF14
>>>
>>> G9W67YYX
>>>
>>> WEMCSTAC
>>>
>>> GB921SVX
>>>
>>> KCMFVMBE
>>>
>>> GRIZCUW5
>>>
>>> FHN4JXON
>>>
>>> GJ1XLOQT
>>>
>>> 7CA4Q468
>>>
>>> IY073WOR
>>>
>>> M85KU9NU
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>>>
>>> The Guest Account is off.
>>>
>>> The User Account Control is on.
>>>
>>>
>>> Thank You,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> You can name user accounts pretty much anything you want, except making
>>it the same as the computer name, so those all should work for you.
>
> I got a really good laugh at your expense on this one. A true LOL!
>
>
Indeed! ROFLOL

DDW
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts
Posted: 08-20-2008, 07:20 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:22:40 +0200, "Flight"
<jPUNTvoorbeeld@gmailPUNTcom> wrote:
>
>
>"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>news:hirga45477chiiov8rkq7mo7pemkuioml3@4ax.com.. .
>> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:53:11 -0600, Bruce Chambers
>> <bchambers@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
>>
>>>Sidney wrote:
>>>> Hello:
>>>>
>>>> Thank You for your Time,
>>>>
>>>> Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium
>>>> Operating
>>>> System?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> OOR6F0D1
>>>>
>>>> C9C0KVRR
>>>>
>>>> 2INKE3KN
>>>>
>>>> OFLPX90A
>>>>
>>>> LUWECZFE
>>>>
>>>> FMHTBE5R
>>>>
>>>> PHAVJF14
>>>>
>>>> G9W67YYX
>>>>
>>>> WEMCSTAC
>>>>
>>>> GB921SVX
>>>>
>>>> KCMFVMBE
>>>>
>>>> GRIZCUW5
>>>>
>>>> FHN4JXON
>>>>
>>>> GJ1XLOQT
>>>>
>>>> 7CA4Q468
>>>>
>>>> IY073WOR
>>>>
>>>> M85KU9NU
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have the Administrator Password protected.
>>>>
>>>> The Guest Account is off.
>>>>
>>>> The User Account Control is on.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thank You,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> You can name user accounts pretty much anything you want, except making
>>>it the same as the computer name, so those all should work for you.
>>
>> I got a really good laugh at your expense on this one. A true LOL!
>>
>>
>Indeed! ROFLOL
Does anyone know if the OP ever solved the problem?
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I cant create a new user in Windows Vista Home Premium? Henrique Maia Windows Vista Administration 4 11-26-2008 03:55 PM
Browsers in the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System Sidney Windows Vista Security 2 02-01-2008 06:50 AM
Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System Sidney Windows Vista Security 4 01-24-2008 12:43 AM
User Accounts in Vista Home Premium? Blue Max Windows Vista Administration 23 12-26-2007 07:18 PM
I cannot delete user accounts from my operating system. Stacy Windows XP New Users 3 09-30-2003 02:57 AM