wireless router problem - doesnt accept new connection

Posted: 09-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Hi People,

We are setting a wireless network at home. The router is up and running and other computers are connected to the network except for a desktop.

I tried setting up the ip setting manually with subnet mask, ip, and DNS server but still the computer doesnt show the router administration page.

When i ping the router from this desktop, the router doesnt respond to this computer. Can anyone guide me iwth this?

Thanks!!!

wireless router problem - doesnt accept new connection

Responses to "wireless router problem - doesnt accept new connection"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On