We all know that Google tends to market its new products on Google home page and it did the same with its recently launched web browser, Google Chrome as well. Google kept a note about Google Chrome for few days on its homepage and removed it later on. But it’s interesting to note that Google is also doing the same on Orkut as well. Orkut is the Google’s social network which is very popular in India and Brazil.
Users of Orkut are now being welcomed with a small line below the number of visitors where it states “Try Orkut in Google Chrome.” Below is the screenshot of the same.
You may also like to read:
- Google Chrome About:Pages
- Google Chrome for Mac and Linux
- Google Chrome ported to Linux and Mac
- Block Ads on Google Chrome with Privoxy
- Post scraps on Orkut from your mobile phone
- More zero-day attacks for Microsoft users
- Stumbleupon for Opera and Safari users
- Red Hat users invited to test RHEL 5
- T-Mobile Wiki Site for Sidekick Users
- Yahoo Messenger allows users to share services