Google Mobile Blog has reported that Google Search has now been optimized in 38 languages for the feature mobile devices. Google Search has done the same exercise with smartphones like Apple iPhone and the devices powered by Google’s own Android Operating System.
This development converges the mobile web search with its desktop counterpart. The web search on mobile devices was little less complete till now.
It was incomplete in the sense that results on the mobile devices were being compromised and the users could not see the News, Images, Blog, Video and Product Search results whenever they were available.
The other developments made by Google Mobile are the further optimization of specific results for mobile. For eg. when you search for local restaurants in London, it’d provide easy-to-select phone number links. The new format of Google Mobile Search is available on all device models in over 60 countries and 38 languages. Since it’s not an application so there won’t be any need to update any software or anything.
You may also like to read:
- RSS Feeds In Google Search
- Google Image Search Gets More Precise
- Google Voice Local Search
- New Google search site – SearchMash
- Google Optimizes Search Results For iPhone
- Google Launches New Homepage For Blog Search
- Google Blog Search Newer Approach
- Pay-Per-Car feature on ‘Gran Turismo’
- GE’s DECT 6.0 phones to feature the GOOG-411 key
- Nokia brings Web 2.0 to mobiles