Fring have announced that they have been receiving legal threats from Skype, it can no longer offer Skype support in its multi-platform chat client.
Avi Shechter, fring’s Co-Founder and CEO while apologizing to fring users said “We are disappointed that Skype, who once championed the cause of openness, is now attempting to muzzle competition, even to the detriment of its own users”.
You may also like to read:
- Packard Bell & Skype announce the world’s first “Skype Edition” notebook
- Car to Car Chat
- INQ Chat 3G & Mini 3G unveiled
- How To Use Facebok Chat In Linux
- Fring Officially Available On iTunes App Store
- New Version Of Fring With Iphone Push Notification
- Gmail Adds More Emoticons In Online Chat
- Web2.0 Geesee – Cross Site Chat
- Fring Available For Sony Ericsson Xperia & Samsung Omnia
- Gmail Chat In Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannadda and Malyalam (Firefox Extension)