The Nokia E62 is a lowered down edition of Nokia E61 Smartphone. These phones look identical, but the E62 has many features cut down like, it doesn’t have 3G, WCDMA and UMTS support, which is kinda okay as there won,t be 3G in India until 2008.
Bad news is that the Nokia E62 doesn’t have WiFi and so you wont be able to access VoIP over WLAN.
Features that Nokia E62 include are the QuickOffice Suite, multiple push email solutions like IntelliSync, GoodLink, Seven Always-On, BlackBerry Connect, ConstantSync Mail for Exchange etc.
The E62 also features enhanced security features such as Remote Device Lock, PointSec Data Protection and Symantec Firewall.
The rest of the features are identical ti Nokia E61, quad-band GSM with GPRS and EDGE support, a wide-aspect QVGA (320×240) TFT LCD screen, a full QWERTY keypadMP3/AAC/RA playback, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, and hot-swappable miniSD memory card support.
The Nokia E62 is available at an MRP of INR19,129, approximatelyÂ which is Rs. 2,500 cheaper than the Nokia E61. People in India are still awaiting eagerly to know about the Nokia E62i.
You may also like to read:
- Google Mobile Ads Launched In India
- Java Standard Edition 6 launched by Sun
- French Google Earth Rival Launched
- Microsoft adLab Launched thier Advertiser Tools
- Samsung E570 (SGH-E570) Launched in Russia
- Samsung’s i600 HSDPA QWERTY Smartphone
- Nokia N93 just got more useful
- Nokia E62 available with Cingular
- Nokia brings Web 2.0 to mobiles
- Nokia confirms N93 has OMAP 2