Nokia launched N75 and N95 smartphones, they have also refreshed its N73, N70 and N91 8GB in a new special edition music range of handsets.
Unlike the N91 8GB, which had its storage capacity doubled, the refreshed N70 and N73 have not received any significant hardware enhancements. Though sporting a fresh coat of black paint, the only additions to the handsets come in the bundled accessories.
The Nokia N73 Music Edition now comes packaged with a 2GB miniSD memory card, and the N70 Music Edition includes a 1GB RS-MMC card. Both handsets also come bundled with a Pop-Port to 3.5mm headset jack adapter, allowing the use of any third-party set of headphones. A dedicated music button now features on the handsets, where both once had a generic multimedia key.
The N70 and N73 Music Editions are set to be available during October 2006, with prices of US$445 and US$575 respectively.
You may also like to read:
- Nokia Updates Slider Range with the 6288
- 1Passwd v1.5 updates password manager
- Apple updates Boot Camp beta
- Music streaming without a PC
- Need Loud Music, Get it Boosted!
- Music Streams for your Windows Mobile
- Wireless MP3 Sharing with Push!Music
- YouTube to offer Warner music videos
- Smart Music Search Sites – The Next New Thing
- Motorola rolls out new music radio service