New York Times has incorporated a social feature into its online version. The new feature is called TimesPeople and the registered NYTimes users can share slideshows, blog posts, reader comments, and ratings and reviews of movies, restaurants and hotels on this network.
You have the twitteresque Follower and Following thing here as well whileÂ you an account of your activity is saved for you to see. You will see a tooolbar while reading stories on NYTimes which will keep you click away from accessing your profile page and activity.
You may also like to read:
- A Social Experiment On Twitter
- Google social network API
- TVKnob’s Web TV on Social Forums
- Flock- the social web browser reviewed
- Hacking on Social Networking sites
- Social Music Search With Tagging
- 13 mobile social networks for iPhone, which is your favorite?
- Nokia Gets Social with Nseries Fusions Challenge
- Google Integrates Mobile Social Networking via Dodgeball
- Wired acquires Reddit social news service