Sony Ericsson has released a mobile phone handset for gamers which uses motion-sensing technology. The Sony Ericsson F305 allows users to control games on the phone by imitating the required movement in the game, much like the motion controller used by Nintendo’s Wii or Wiimote.
The handset also has a joypad-style controller which allows games on the phone to be played as if using the controller from a conventional console, i.e. horizontally using both hands rather than vertically and one-handed.
This phone also has a media player with stereo speakers and 2-mega pixel camera. It can also make and receive phone calls.
You may also like to read:
- Sony Ericsson W890i
- Sony Ericsson to Acquire UIQ
- Sony-Ericsson SO903i
- Sony Ericsson T270 and T280
- Sony Ericsson K850 Review
- Sony Ericsson Launches MBW-100 Bluetooth Watch
- Reversi game FE 2006 for Sony Ericsson UIQ 3
- M-BUZZ Mobile Music Download Service By Sony Ericsson
- Sun, Nokia and Ericsson for telecom standards
- Sony Spyware Settlement