Microsoft Corp. has announced it will release the business version of the long-anticipated update to its flagship operating system at an event at the Nasdaq Stock Market on Nov. 30.In addition to Windows Vista, the company said it also will release the Office 2007 software suite, which includes word processing and spreadsheet programs, and Exchange Server 2007 for e-mail and calendars.
Plagued by a series of delays, Vista is the first Windows update since 2001.Microsoft plans to make Vista and Office available to consumers in January, though the company has said it would not hesitate to delay the system again if any major problems crop up.
You may also like to read:
- Windows Vista RC1 Now Downloadable By Anyone
- Microsoft Windows Vista Packaging
- Windows Vista Release on Schedule
- Vista Transformation Pack for Windows XP & 2003
- Microsoft’s Monthly Vista test builds Continue
- Windows Media Player 11
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell RC2
- Music Streams for your Windows Mobile
- Microsoft awards three Windows Live MVPs
- Microsoft to WinFS for Windows: Drop Dead