Microsoft’s best ever attack at Apple’s iPod Touch by the name of Zune HD will be available from September 15th. The users who find this gadget utterly tempting can also pre-order at Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and the Micrsoft Store today.
Microsoft Zune was never a formidable name in the portable media player segment and we will know if it manages to cause any ripples in this space in the coming weeks. The 16GB and the 32 GB have been priced at $219.99 and $289.99 which is less that the iPod Touch. iPod touch for the similar memory capacities is available at $299 and $399.
As for the other features besides listening to music it will have touch screen and WiFi. As you might have guessed by the HD in name, it will have High Definition capabilities.
The pre-order is available from today while the in-store sales will start from September 15.
You may also like to read:
- BlackBerry Manager for Mac in September
- Yahoo will take down DRM servers on September 30
- TechNet Magazine September Issue Download
- Is This The Zune Phone?
- Zune coming to Windows Mobile
- ezGear’s Zune Product Line
- Microsoft Zune to hit stores on 14 November
- Microsoft and Universal Make Zune Deal
- Microsoft Zune clone by Chinese Manufacturer
- Microsoft Launches Zune for holiday season